20 January 2011

Choppin' Broccoli

I am skipping ahead on yesterday's list and going straight to numero 10. Cupcakes!

Seriously. Who doesn't like a cupcake? No wonder they've become so popular in the last decade. They are handheld, sugary sweet, bite-sized, personal (as in, get your own, I'm not sharing) little joys. And they can come in any flavor. And in any design - if you are creative enough ;)

I'm not a cake person. But I will gladly announce that I am a cupcake kind of gal.

My sister made these for us to celebrate our return to Beijing. There's nothing like a cupcake to help you swallow sadness when leaving family and friends - again. There's nothing like a cupcake that is made to look like Chinese takeout to help you look forward to the reason why you need to leave your friends and family - again.






No comments:

Post a Comment