28 April 2011

"...if it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad?"

That's right, people. I'm quoting a Sheryl Crow song.

I'm in a post-mini vacation, post-tour guide slump. A little more than 24 hours ago, my parents left this fair city to return home to NJ. On the first day of my parents' vacation, our three friends returned home to the US after their Beijing vacation. For 18 straight days we have been up, down and all around this place, showing off what we love most about it. And now it's just me and that sad feeling like it's Sunday night and I've not done Monday's homework. If being with friends and family makes me so happy, then why am I so sad?

Here's a few pictures until I have more time to post a proper, upbeat blog about our three week adventure:









No comments:

Post a Comment