25 July 2010

About Me

I share my life with my husband and schnoodle, like to write haikus and make big moves. I'm an event planner by profession, soon to be unemployed temporary expat; but more on that later.

After more than six years of a long distance relationship between NJ and Boston, Z & I married in May 2009. In May 2010, we celebrated our one year anniversary by finally moving in together in the great Garden State (that's New Jersey for all you non-natives).

We are the adventurous scholarly types. So with my curiosity in mind, and his dissertation notes in hand, our next big move is to Beijing. Which leads to the point that China is the real inspiration for this blog. While I may not reach the status of being a true Beijinger, I will try my best to explore all the city has to offer - from A to Z. Fitting in will not be my goal, but I hope to share the vastness that this new foreign place has to offer me.

Lots of new shiny moments in our lives to look forward to in 2010 and beyond: new blog, newlyweds, new city, new home, new language, new food and new fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment