24 July 2010

Two small jumps are sometimes better than one big leap...

According to the advice I received from my lastest fortune cookie, I should be weary about our big move to China. It's the biggest leap of our lives, but I'm hoping that the sometimes clause leaves room for interpretation. The jokes about eating cats and dogs are getting a bit old by now, but it hasn't taken me any convincing that this is going to be a thoroughly amazing experience. Plus, bonus! Z and I actually get to live with one another for more than three months at a time (see "About Me" section) -- in the same state, in the same city, in the same apartment. Should I say that again for emphasis? In the same state, in the same city, in the same apartment!

So, one BIG leap it is, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment